Inspiration is looking for a capable PPC Specialist, with proven agency experience.
The company has been in business for almost 25 years, and we are a small, highly skilled team with many long-standing loyal clients, which are mainly B2B manufacturers, exporters, educational organisations, and eCommerce stores.
The SEO specialist will plan, create, analyse, and optimise paid media campaigns for a variety of clients. Campaigns typically span from traditional Google Ads to Google shopping and social media advertising, including mainly LinkedIn Advertising.
The ideal candidate for this role will have
- significant experience managing end-to-end paid campaigns in Google Ads (search and display networks) and paid social campaigns (LinkedIn, Facebook, and Instagram).
- impeccable client communication skills, perfect English and a proactive approach in terms of making recommendations to grow each clients’ business.
- flexibility in their availability of time, to accommodate timely comms and response times to clients and the internal team.
This role requires approx. 10-12 hours per week on a remote working basis. Team members are required to attend a remote team meeting once per week, and client meetings in person, in Ireland, very occasionally. They are also required to attend up to 2 meetings with the team a year in Dublin, where the business is based, at their own expense. For these reasons the team is mainly based in Ireland, however this is not a requirement.
This role has been done on a contract basis previously with flexible hours. It is feasible to fix hours (subject to some flexibility) or work as an employee also. This can be discussed.
Key Role Responsibilities:
- Set up and manage multiple paid ad campaigns at a time across a range of digital channels – mainly Google Ads, LinkedIn, Facebook, and Instagram.
- Continuously monitor and optimise campaigns for maximum quality, conversions, and return on investment.
- Create PPC proposals for new and existing clients
- Create effective and engaging copy for ads
- Build and maintain relationships with the internal team and with clients
- Audit Google and other Ad accounts and make recommendations.
- Produce detailed analysis and reports for clients and the management team, on a monthly basis.
- Present data and reports to clients
- Make proactive recommendations that seek to improve clients’ accounts
- Problem-solve, where there are issues with accounts e.g. technical issues (in liaison with the Dev team) or card payment issues that impact the performance of ads.
- Record all time in Productive, the time management system (training will be given)
- At least 3 years of proven experience as a PPC Specialist
- Experience managing campaigns in Google Ads Search and Display
- Experience managing campaigns in Facebook/Instagram
- Experience creating proposals
- Strong teamwork experience and excellent relationship-building skills
- Experience dealing with clients directly
- Experience in data analysis and knowledge of conversion tracking setup process
- Knowledge of analytics tools (Google Analytics GA4, Facebook Analytics, LinkedIn Analytics, etc.)
- Experience with Google Ads Shopping, Google Merchant Centre,
Google Tag Manager
- A good understanding of how PPC fits into the wider area of digital marketing
- Ability to present information effectively to a range of audiences
- Ability to think strategically and develop innovative marketing strategies
- Strong relevant Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education
- Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
Nice to have:
- Experience with LinkedIn Advertising
- Specialist experience with B2B clients
- Strong Marketing background
- Knowledge of HubSpot
If you meet the requirements outlined above, and want to work with a dynamic team of experts,
Please email your CV to [email protected]