Customers implement Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) programmes typically to meet one of these objectives –
- To Build the Brand Online
- To Drive Sales Enquiries
- To Support the Sales Process
- To Communicate with Target Markets e.g. trade, investors, strategists.
- To Out-perform Competitors
- To Address Negative PR
- To Improve Conversion Rates (Conversion Rate Optimisation)
Our search engine optimisation activity is intrinsic to the work we do. We have invested in an expert team and in a number of SEO software tools to implement quality optimisation activity. These resources are supported by a panel of content marketing experts who develop both written content and build rich media resources.
Our search engine optimisation activity is usually implemented in one of two ways
- Upfront SEO – typically 2 days work
- Ongoing SEO
International Search Engine Optimisation
Our team specialises in International search engine optimisation. This services is for Irish companies looking to bring their product or service to International markets.