Please note this is a Technical Coding role and not a Design role.
We are looking for a WordPress Developer with a minimum of 1 year’s relevant experience. Primary requirement as follows.
To be able to work with bespoke php WordPress templates from supplied designs /wireframes i.e. not simply use themes.
The role would be based at our offices in Dun Laoghaire and is a short-term contract, full time position Monday to Friday 9am – 5.30pm.
Inspiration Marketing is a leading Digital Marketing Agency. We work with Government agencies, blue chip multi-nationals and Irish SME’s though clients are mainly manufacturing SME’s looking to drive exports.
Very commercial environment with multiple competing priorities and tight deadlines. New recruit will work closely with a tight-knit team, liaising with technical, design, SEO, content and project management resources.
You will definitely have:
- Technical WordPress skills with relevant WordPress knowledge.
- Passionate about web development particularly with strong desire to keep up to date with the latest trends, tools and techniques.
- Strong communication and documentation skills.
- Self-starter with problem solving approach with can do positive solutions focus to all work.
- Familiarity with wireframes and grid systems (Bootstrap).
- An interest in search engine optimisation and a good grasp of the SEO process.
- Perfect English; oral and written.
- Proficiency in PHP, HTML5, CSS3.
- Experience in developing responsive/adaptive design.
- Good knowledge of Design Software such Adobe Creative Suite.
- Good understanding of Google Analytics (e.g. setting up goal conversions and event tracking) and Google Webmaster Tools (e.g. site map submissions).
- Experience working with AMP – Accelerated Mobile Pages.
- Setting up and configuring domain names and website hosting
- Email Marketing Experience – Mail chimp, Campaign Monitor or similar.