Based in Dun Laoghaire, Dublin
Please note this is a Technical Coding role and not a design role. We are looking for an experienced WordPress Developer with a minimum 5 years relevant experience. This is not a role for a designer.
Inspiration Marketing, is a leading Digital Marketing Agency. We work with Government Agencies, Blue Chip Multi-nationals and Irish SME’s though clients are mainly manufacturing SME’s looking to drive exports.
Very commercial environment with multiple competing priorities and tight deadlines. New recruit will work closely with a tight-knit team, liaising with technical, design, seo, content and project management resources. The role will also involve managing www.ezine.ie and liaising directly with clients.
Salary commensurate with experience.
You will definitely have:
- Great technical WordPress skills with minimum 5 Years relevant / agency experience
- An extensive contemporary wordpress website development portfolio for clients across multiple sectors
- Ability to manage the delivery of multiple development projects simultaneously to very tight deadlines. Ability to work under pressure is a must
- Considerable experience and confidence in liaising directly with clients on delivery of development requirements
- Passion for web development technologies and strong desire to keep up to date with the latest trends, tools and techniques
- Strong Communication and Documentation Skills
- Problem solving approach with can do positive solutions focus to all work
- Familiarity with wireframes and grid systems and experience building WordPress sites from these is a must
- Perfect English; oral and written
- Version Control
- Experience with Command Line and manager cloud server
- Experience with CMS templating – Essential to be able to build bespoke WordPress templates from supplied designs
- Experience in developing responsive/adaptive design
- Very good knowledge of Design Software such Adobe Creative Suite
- Email Marketing Experience – Mail chimp, Campaign Monitor or similar
- Building responsive email templates
- Knowledge of development tools such as Grunt JS/Gulp, Bower or GIT
- Good understanding of Google Analytics (e.g. setting up goal conversions and event tracking) and Google Webmaster Tools (e.g. site map submissions)
- Ability to set up social media accounts including Google +, Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn
- Ability to write in good English and optimise content for search engines
- Experience of training clients to use WordPress
- Good presentation skills to support sales presentations
- Experience with Google platform, AMP, Progressive Web Apps
- Experience with Web Performance and Structured Data
- Experience of assessing timeframes for technical work for quote purposes
- Setting up and configuring domain names and website hosting
- Understanding and working knowledge of small business IT infrastructure set up and configuration e.g. local dev server, NAS.
To find out more email [email protected] with your CV & Portfolio.