Digital Marketing Executive to assist in the planning, execution and optimisation of online marketing strategies. Applicants should have relevant marketing experience along with new media and digital knowledge.
The agency has been in business for over 20 years and we are a small, tight-knit, highly skilled team with many long-standing loyal clients. We operate a friendly, accessible, hands-on service for our customers. The office environment is relaxed but highly productive. Mainly our active clients are B2B manufacturers, exporters and educational organisations.
- Self-Starter who works well on own initiative but who can operate as part of the team.
- Results orientated in terms of client’s SEO / Online marketing performance.
- Great verbal and written skills.
- A hands-on problem solver with an analytical and strategic mind set.
- Excellent time management skills, be a self-starter and be focused on delivering results.
- Experience developing and implementing international digital marketing strategies.
- Ability to create detailed monthly performance reports.
- Familiar with the latest digital marketing trends.
- Must have excellent copywriting skills.
- Email marketing – Writing copy and co-ordinating email marketing campaigns.
- Content marketing.
- Manage and maintain a portfolio of WordPress websites.
- Must have experience of researching, developing and implementing SEO programmes for B2B and B2C sites.
- Must be thoroughly familiar with SEO research and reporting tools including Google Keyword tool, Analytics, Webmaster tools, Moz and more
- Must be able to demonstrate success in SEO activity.
- Up to date knowledge of content management systems including WordPress.
- Ability to develop content marketing strategies for B2B clients.
- Understanding of paid landscape desirable – Will be co-ordinating with PPC team
- Writing copy and co-ordinating email marketing campaigns.
- Experience managing email marketing campaigns.
- Knowledge of email marketing design best practices.
- Experience using social media platforms for B2B and B2C digital marketing – Facebook, Twitter, , LinkedIn, Pinterest.
- Co-ordinate and optimise monthly social media calendars, familiarity with publishing tools including Hootsuite and Tweetdeck.
- Candidate must be a good communicator and ideally have experience providing training in digital marketing.
- Client training sessions – Website updates and SEO best practice.
Salary commensurate with experience