We Want You!
We want an experienced, enthusiastic, capable person to
- research, plan and implement technical Search Engine Optimisation activity for clients.
- plan and run tactical digital marketing activity for clients, including content marketing and social media marketing
Applicants should have excellent writing skills and perfect English is essential. Relevant Search Engine Optimisation expertise and extensive social media experience is required.
This role requires approx. 30 hours per week mainly on a remote working basis. However team members are required to attend remote team meetings once per week and client meetings in person, in Ireland, very occasionally. The business is based in Dun Laoghaire and there are also team meetings in person, at Dun Laoghaire (up to 4 a year) on designated days, which team members are required to attend at their own expense. For this reason, it is preferable that team members are based in Ireland, but this is not essential
Inspiration has been in business for over 23 years, and we are a small, highly skilled team with many long-standing loyal clients, which are mainly B2B manufacturers, exporters, educational organisations, and eCommerce stores.
Key Technical skills
- In-depth experience and expertise with the following tools: Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Google Tag Manager, Ahrefs
- Experience with WordPress; optimising WP sites and publishing content
- Ongoing Performance reporting – track clients’ websites performance and keyword ranking
- Experience with Google Tag Manager for Conversion Tracking
- The ability to research, design, and implement SEO strategies
- Implement Onsite SEO tagging – page titles, descriptions, optimise onsite content
- Conduct site analysis
- Content development: develop fresh content, update content and edit supplied content
- Link-building strategies
- Problem-solving – respond to technical SEO queries
- Manage the SEO activities in relation to Go Live of websites
- Familiar with Best SEO Practices for site migration such as redirects, etc.
- Current knowledge of the latest best practices, trends, and recommendations (Hint: GA4, Core Web Vitals, etc)
- Client liaison and Project Management skills, client training via Zoom, Loom
- Liaising with the management team to produce and present quotes and tenders
- The ability to prepare and implement Social Media Calendars
- Familiarity with Hootesuite
- Knowledge of Best Practice for all social media profiles and the ability to audit profiles, make recommendations and implement the recommendations
- Performance reporting for Social Media platforms
Required Experience, Qualifications, Soft Skills:
- 3 years min. exp. in an agency role or similar, managing the SEO and Social Media aspects of client accounts.
- Degree qualification in marketing, business, or related industry
- Excellent time management skills, a self-starter, and focused on delivering results.
- Proven people skills, ability to liaise directly with clients
- Being a team player is essential; the role involves extensive internal liaison and co-operation
- Content writing ability with excellent English essential. Able to write great content for both B2B and B2C clients but note most work is B2B therefore some content can be quite technical.
- Highly responsive – effective troubleshooting on ad-hoc queries for clients
- Identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies and keep abreast of new digital marketing opportunities.
- A curious mind with an emphasis on Learning. Our main objective is results for our clients. However, we understand to do SEO well and get those results; there must be space for experimentation and learning.
- Flexibility in terms of taking on other responsibilities, filling in for other team members, etc
Nice to haves:
- Understanding of HTML and CSS
- Design skills – Photoshop
- Email marketing expertise
- Google Ads and PPC experience
To apply and find out more, email [email protected] with your CV.
Thanks for taking an interest in Inspiration