Search Engine Optimisation Executive
To assist in the planning, execution, and optimisation of online marketing strategies. Applicants should have relevant SEO experience, digital marketing expertise and proven content marketing skills.
The agency has been in business for over 23 years, and we are a small, tight-knit, highly skilled team with many long-standing loyal clients. We operate a friendly, accessible, hands-on service for our customers. Work is done on a remote basis and in an informal but highly productive manner. Team members are expected to attend occasional team meetings in person, at Dun Laoghaire (up to 4 a year) on designated days, at their own expense. For this reason, it is preferable that employees are based in Dublin, but this is not essential. Mainly our active clients are B2B manufacturers, exporters, educational organisations, and eCommerce stores.
Key Technical skills
- In depth experience and expertise with the following tools:
Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Google Tag Manager, Ahrefs
- Experience of WordPress; optimising WP sites and publishing content
- Ongoing Performance reporting – track clients websites performance and keyword ranking
- Experience with Google Tag Manager for Conversion Tracking
- The ability to research, design and implement SEO strategies
- Implement Onsite SEO tagging – page titles, descriptions, optimise onsite content
- Conduct site Analysis
- Content development: develop fresh content, updating content and edit supplied content
- Link building strategies
- Problem solving – respond to technical SEO queries
- Site go Live activities.
- Familiar with Best SEO Practices for site migration: Redirects etc
- Current knowledge of latest best practices, trends, recommendations (Hint: GA4, Core Web Vitals etc)
- Client liaison and Project Management skills, client training via Zoom, Loom
- Liaising with management team to produce and present quotes and tenders.
Required Experience, Qualifications, Soft Skills:
- 2 years min. exp. in an agency role or similar, managing all SEO aspects of client accounts.
- Degree qualification in marketing, business or related industry
- Excellent time management skills, be a self-starter and be focused on delivering results.
- Proven people skills, ability to liaise directly with clients
- Being a team player is essential; the role involves extensive internal liaison and co-operation
- Content writing ability with excellent English essential
- Highly responsive – effective troubleshooting on adhoc queries for clients
- Identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies and keep abreast of new digital marketing opportunities.
- A curious mind with an emphasis on Learning. Our main objective is results for our clients. However we understand to do SEO well and get those results; there must be space for experimentation and learning.
- Flexibility in terms of taking on other responsibilities, filling in for other team members etc
Nice to haves:
- Understanding of html and CSS
- Design skills – Photoshop
- Email marketing expertise
- Google Ads and PPC experience
To apply and find out more, email [email protected] with your CV.