The government has just announced the country wide roll out of its Online Trading Voucher Programme. What does this mean for you as an SME or small business? Well subject to a successful application you can get grant funding up to Euro 2,500 to enable you to sell your products & services online. Inspiration Marketing have developed some affordable eCommerce website options specifically for successful applicants.
- Maximum of Euro 2,500 available
- Limited Online Trading presence currently
- Businesses with Sales of less than 2 million and no more than 10 employees
- Business must be registered and trading for at least 1 year
- Voucher covers eCommerce website projects and related consultancy and activities. It specifically excludes ‘brochure or pure content based websites’
- Applications are submitted to your Local Enterprise Board (LEB). Find your local office here office.
Access our 15 years eBusiness experience, pick from one of our eCommerce shop options and be up and running in a matter of a few days. We can offer the following services which are allowed under the Voucher scheme.
- Development or upgrade of an eCommerce website
- Implementing Online payments or booking system
- Development & Implementation of a Digital Marketing Strategy
- Training & Knowledge transfer specifically to establish in-house skills to manage its online trading activity including marketing.
In addition to the above we can also assist you with registering your online trading or brand name, annual website hosting and development of your online content. These items would be charged outside the trading voucher scheme.
If you wanted to get online but did not know how or could not afford it now is your opportunity!! Contact Derek at Inspiration Marketing by email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 01 230 3184.