Full Social Media Audit Review
A social media audit helps your business to identify areas of strength, weakness and opportunity for investment within your current social media output/strategy.Our report will be primarily based on who you are as a business and what you stride to be known as in an online setting and as a brand in general. This personalised audit can be used for those of you who are considering a potential new social network channel or those of you looking to audit an existing channel too. Our social media audit will be presented in an easy-to-read recommendations and audit report and will be accompanied by an online presentation which features the key points and findings from the report.
So, what Specifically do we provide for this service…?
- A social media current reach analysis
- A report on who your current followers are and how to change up a target market strategy online.
- A profile optimisation report which explains how well you are representing and associating your offline brand strategy to your online strategy.
- Competitor’s social media analysis and budget allocation report detailing where you should focus your online budget.
- A metrics report which explains how to best track your online results and performance over time.
- Assistance and examples of suggested posts and targeted online social media advertisements for your business going forward.
- A full context review of your social media channels and a recommendation’s section.
- Tailored specifically towards both B2B and B2C clients.
- An online presentation which features the key points and findings from the report.
Social networks are one of the fastest growing industries worldwide with billions of people interacting on the many social networks available every minute of every day. By Investing in a social media strategy, it will help your business to drive key customers towards your business online as well as increasing engagement, customer interaction and overall customer loyalty.