Freelance Web Designer Required by Inspiration Marketing
Inspiration Marketing www.inspiration.ie based in Dun Laoghaire is a leading award winning Irish Online Marketing Agency based in Dun Laoghaire. We work with Government Agencies, Blue Chip Multinationals and Irish SME’s. We are looking for a highly experienced freelance web / graphic designer to work on our client projects. Clients are typically exporting SME’s across different sectors. Very commercial environment with multiple competing priorities and tight deadlines. Will work closely with web developer, search engine specialist, copy writer and project manager on delivery of design projects. Money commensurate with experience.
Position is for a highly experienced Web Designer with a minimum 5 years Web Design experience. This is not a role for a technical web developer.
You will definitely have:
- Great creativity and Web design Skills with minimum 10 Years Web design experience
- An extensive contemporary website design portfolio for clients across multiple BTB sectors
- Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite Photoshop, Illustrator & InDesign.
- Ability to manage the delivery of multiple design projects simultaneously to tight deadlines
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate into original creative concept ideas
- Considerable experience and confidence in liaising directly with clients on delivery of design requirements
- Comprehensive professional portfolio covering mainly online website projects and also offline design projects delivered in a commercial environment. Include samples with your application.
You may also have:
- a great knowledge of CSS3 and HTML5
- a good understanding of the implications of search engine optimisation on the design process
- great understanding of responsive design approach/techniques
- good understanding of front-end web technologies and design usability.
- good understanding of the implications of standard accessibility guidelines on design
- good understanding of Open Source Content Management Systems and designing templates for these platforms e.g. WordPress, joomla, magento
- have a modular approach to website design. Have the ability to design systems of flexible UI components that can be used in designs of varying screen widths rather that composing static mock-ups.
Salary Equivalent: Subject to Experience & Skills.
Monthly Retainer Arrangement possible for experienced Webdesigners.
To find out more email [email protected] with your CV & Portfolio.