Are you a Retailer with 10+ Staff? Funding for Ecommerce Expertise Now Open
After a tumultuous 2020 for retailers, it’s been really dis-appointing to come into a new year with more shut-downs. But with the vaccine on its way and Covid cases dropping, we can afford to feel positive about a good end to 2021. But there’s plenty you can do while the stores are still closed….
The reality is that most businesses have adapted their business model to the current situation. Through the necessity for survival… many have gone 100% online. Although some normality will return, the Covid19 Pandemic has highlighted one key point; the need for a robust and strategic online presence.
While most retailers will be delighted to have their doors open eventually, many will want to continue on their digital journey and for those who didn’t embrace ecommerce, they simply cannot pretend the large elephant of the internet is no longer in the room. Covid-19 for all its difficulties has highlighted not only our dependence on digital but also the opportunities.
A super-smooth online experience is now expected from customers and this level of high expectation will only grow, given overall digital trends. As technology weaves it’s way more and more into everyday lives; getting your business trading successfully online is not just a short-term survival mechanism – it’s the long-term vehicle to thrive.
So if you are interested in positioning your business to make the most of eCommerce opportunities and how this can re-invent your way of doing business – profitably – we have some potentially very exciting news for you.
Announcing COVID-19 Online Retail Scheme
What is the Online Retail Scheme?
The Department of Business, Enterprise and Innovation (DBEI) has developed this Scheme in response to the Covid-19 crisis and the urgent need for retail companies to achieve a step change in online capability. It has a total fund size of €5.5m. Administered through Enterprise Ireland – this will be the third round of funding.
- Call Open date: Tuesday 4th May 2021
- Call Close date: Tuesday 25th May at 12pm (noon)
Why Apply with Inspiration?
- Inspiration Marketing had 100% success rate for applications Phase 1 and Phase 2. We expect similar results in this phase.
- Over 20 years in Business…in-depth experience of projects and driving sales
- Digital Experts across the main areas of Marketing such as Paid Ads, SEO, Strategy etc along with inhouse pro’s in Web Design & Web Development.
- Very Client focused approach. We design & create digital marketing solutions to deliver your overall objectives.
- We deliver results. This means more traffic, more conversions & better ROI.
For more details on the criteria and to discuss how best to apply, you can fill out our contact form here.
This could be your opportunity to drive your business forward in 2021 and beyond. From developing a digital strategy to web development and much more… we have over 2 decades of experience helping businesses thrive in the digital space.