We strongly recommend that all customers consider taking up our Annual Maintenance and Support Agreement. There has been a steady increase recently in server attacks and viruses. Unless your web platform e.g. WordPress and plug-ins are updated to the latest versions on an ongoing basis, your site is at risk of an attack. This can mean losing functionality on your site. It could also be used for inappropriate content. Worst case scenario you may lose the site completely particularly if the ISP (hosting entity) feels you are leaving your site open to undue risk.
We have developed an Annual Maintenance and Support Contract to address this risk.
The standard activities include
- Check to see that the site is clean / not infected
- Take a back-up of the site
- Update all plug-ins and WordPress if there is a new version
- Issue a monthly report to confirm what has been done and that the site is clean
- Within the fee, for non-eCommerce sites, if a hack does occur, we replace the site with the last clean version saved.
This service ensures you are Protected and Secure to the best possible extent from potential malicious attacks.
Annual Fee €800* payable at the outset
*Occasionally this fee may need to be increased, where there is a certain level of complexity in maintaining a site. However the vast majority of clients can be supported at that level.
VAT Additional at current rates